Discover the canals of Amsterdam the Dutch way: by bike. There are several locations where you can rent a bike or book a bike tour with a local guide who will show you all the highlights of Amsterdam.
Book a bike tour with local guide
Cycle with a local guide and visit all the highlights of Amsterdam the Dutch way. This bike tour has limited availability and advance booking is required. Check the availability and current price of the Amsterdam Bike Tour below. The tour includes a rental bike and is accompanied by a local guide.
- Discover the sights of central Amsterdam on a 3-hour bike tour with a local guide (German, English, Dutch)
- See the charming drawbridges and old warehouses on the Western Islands
- Cycle past trendy boutiques and hip eateries in the Jordaan and De Pijp district
- Ride around the famous Museum Quarter and enjoy a pleasant break in Vondelpark
- Travel at ease with the comfort of a tour group of 15 people or less
Rent a bike in Amsterdam
If you prefer to cycle through Amsterdam on your own initiative, you can also rent a bike. You will only get a rental bike and can decide where you want to go. Of course, there are cycling routes available.
Map of the canal district in Amsterdam
You will never be bored in the canal district of Amsterdam. The many shops, restaurants, hotels, attractions and museums ensure that both young and old are entertained. There are also many activities to undertake on or along the canals. Use the map below to explore the canal area. What are you going to do in Amsterdam?