On a city trip to Amsterdam, you want to see and do as much as possible. To make your visit more beneficial, we recommend the I Amsterdam City Card. This discount card for visitors to Amsterdam offers free entrance to many museums, attractions and activities in and around Amsterdam. You can travel for free with the public transport in Amsterdam and it even includes a free canal cruise in Amsterdam.
Make your visit more affordable with the Amsterdam Visitor Card
The tourist card of Amsterdam is the I Amsterdam City Card. This card offers many advantages to visitors. With this card you get the following:
1. Free entrance to museums and attractions
The tourist card gives you free admission to many museums and attractions. The following attractions can be visited for free with the City Card: Amsterdam Canal Museum, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam Maritime Museum, Eye Filmmuseum, A’DAM Lookout, Amsterdam Zoo Artis, Nemo Science Museum, Moco Museum, Amsterdam Tulip Museum, Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam, This is Holland.
2. Free travel on public transport in Amsterdam
Travel for free on public transport in the canal district throughout the validity of your City Card. Travel easily by metro, tram and bus and get even more out of your day in Amsterdam.
3. Enjoy a free canal cruise in Amsterdam
In a comfortable orange canal boat, you sail in one hour past the impressive canal houses, the Westerkerk, the Skinny Bridge over the Amstel, the VOC ship and many other highlights of Amsterdam.
4. Travel like a local and ride a rental bike for free for one day
Experience Amsterdam like a true local! The best way to do that is by bike. Cycling in Amsterdam is fun, fast, cheap and you get to see the craziest places. The City Card gives you a free 1-day rental bike to explore Amsterdam.
5. Enjoy high discounts at restaurants and attractions
Get high discounts at many restaurants and popular attractions such as: Amsterdam Pedal Boats, Heineken Experience, Our House, Rembrandts Amsterdam Experience, Amsterdam Ice Bar, Bar Bitterbal, Boom Chicago, Hop on Hop off Sightseeing bus, Fabrique des Lumières and many more.
Prices I Amsterdam City Card
Many museums offer free entrance/special discounts for kids. This I Amsterdam City Card provides significant savings for kids aged 10+
|Amsterdam Visitor Card||Price|
|24 hours||€ 65.00||Book now|
|48 hours||€ 90.00||Book now|
|72 hours||€ 110.00||Book now|
|96 hours||€ 125.00||Book now|
|120 hours||€ 135.00||Book now|
Book your Amsterdam Visitor Card
How does the Amsterdam Visitor Card work?
- Swap your smartphone ticket for your physical I amsterdam City Card at the I Amsterdam Store
- The I Amsterdam Store is located at the north entrance of Amsterdam Central Station (De Ruijterkade 28 B t/m D, 1012 AA Amsterdam)
- The I Amsterdam Store is open on Monday – Friday 10:00 – 19:00 & Saturday – Sunday 09:00 – 18:00
- You are required to book a timeslot for each venue before your visit via the provided link on your voucher
Map of the canal district in Amsterdam
You will never be bored in the canal district of Amsterdam. The many shops, restaurants, hotels, attractions and museums ensure that both young and old are entertained. There are also many activities to undertake on or along the canals. Use the map below to explore the canal area. What are you going to do in Amsterdam?